Growing up in a bubble not rich, just in a developed country bubble, it’s incredibly easy to think the whole world lives like Not crazy not rich just Asian shirt. But after visiting some of the world’s most poor and dangerous countries, I think the world has a lot of ways to go still. Earlier, I thought humankind reached 60% of its capacity. The Internet is fast enough. Doctors can be magicians. And education is amazing at private universities. After seeing 54 countries, I think the world reached only 5% of its capacity. And filling the remaining 95% (when everyone gets more money, access to services, and fast internet) is going to be the most exciting part of our lives.
Not crazy not rich just Asian shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Best Not crazy not rich just Asian shirt
I’m not sure I agree all people are the same. For example in Venezuela now you see people rising up against tyranny. However, in Cuba, where much of my family is from, Not crazy not rich just Asian shirt in the streets demanding freedom when it was taken from them. Why? I don’t know. But clearly, they are not the Same. What I learned from traveling: you impress people by being yourself. Also, the world would be more complete if can travel to Indonesia, China, and Australia because who said Gal Gadot is the sexiest thing that comes from Israel. Your loyal following is growing bro. 5 minutes after an upload and already loaded with comments and reactions. I’ll never have 1st comment again…and I’m not mad about it. Cheers man!